Saturday, November 20, 2010

This is getting off to a slow start....

And I apologize. But my personal life blew up a few days ago so I'm taking a moment or so to regroup. I hope to have the first video version of this blog shot before the weekend is over. Everything's written, it just needs to be shot and edited. That being said I'm having a hard time to decide which topics I want to have on video and which I'll just keep in type form. I guess it depends on which is better received.

That being said I can't let this go with out any musical recommendations. So enjoy this delightfully ironic song called At The Indie Disco by The Divine Comedy. A new friend introduced me to the artist. All I've listened to by him so far is delightful.

Also I have to throw in one more song. This is a guilty pleasure. I can't help but just love the hell out of this song and this artist. We've been through all the bad times together. The day he perishes I will probably pour more than a few Smirnoff Ices out in his honor. I grace your ears with one of my all time favorite break up songs Biz Markie's Just a Friend.

Stay angry ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment